Beer’s bottle label
Brewery in Ostrowiec, from which’s product the label comes, was established in 1908. At that time, it’s main shareholder was Stanisław Leon Saski, son of Radom’s brewer Juliusz Saski. 1920s and 1930s was the time, when Saski’s Brewery has best production. After all it was nationalized in 1950s, the name was changed to Ostrowiec Brewery and used till closing in 1970s.
Bottling in Zwolen was located by St. John’s Street, Kwapisiewicz was it’s owner.